The compassionate Heart of God is at the core of who we are personally, as well as in our mission at the school; encompassing honesty, accountability, humility, and an energetic/proactive approach
to life—impacting the diverse lives of the children, parents, teachers, staff, and all who pass through our door. We are “guiding hearts and minds” into altruistic leaders of tomorrow.
- Heart of God / Compassion: We exist to grow both the heart and mind. We create children who care for one-another, their community, their culture, their country, and the
world. We are moved by the needs of others to act in making a positive difference in their lives (even in the little ways).
- Energetic / Proactive: Every day is a new day to begin fresh, excited, and ready to participate in the environment around us. We place our energy into being proactively
ready for the school day ahead; and then energetically giving it our all as the facilitators of learning our students need.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for our own actions, admit when we make mistakes, and strive to be our best selves for our fellow staff and our
- Honesty: It is vital that honesty be held in high regard in all communications with each other, students, and parents. Even when faced with the vulnerability of expressing
the truth and asking for forgiveness, honesty shows our students that the RIGHT way to handle life situations is always in a truthful way.
- Humility: This allows for selflessness and dignity. We have and show humility by listening to and accepting others. Humility allows each one of us to be “great” in the
hearts of others (a mentor). Humility creates an open mind and recognition of the strengths in ourselves and others.
Through a relationship with the Father, we as children of the Father continue to come to understand His Heart. As
such, we see that He truly is a Loving Father that is beyond measure and time. His jealousy for all of us is so great and always so good—He really does only want the best for us in any and all
situations of life. And this Love was demonstrated through the pure heart and ministry of Jesus Christ—Jesus embodied the Spirit of the Father and in all ways showed us the Heart of the Father. This
is what we believe and hold true in our hearts.
The following are beliefs and understandings through scripture that share some of what we hold true about the Love
of the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
- God the Father Loves everyone in this world. So much so, that through the
sacrificial giving of His Only Son (Christ Jesus), He has Gifted us Forgiveness, Righteousness, Health & Healing, and a personal intimate relationship with
Him as a Father.
- God is Love. This type of Love is not of our own ability, but God's unique
"Agape" Love as defined in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. This Love, and no other, is what is demonstrated to all the world from the Father. And this is the Love we gain in and through ourselves when we
accept Him into our hearts. And His only command to us is to Love Him and each other in that Agape Love which only comes from His ability in us. He brings us to Himself through Love, not punishment or hardship.
- The Kingdom of Heaven / Kingdom of God is in us now. It is not a place yet to
come (a future Heaven / Reign), or a ritual (religious activity); but Power and Righteousness and Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.
- Men and women are created equally and have always been so. We are all created in
the likeness of the Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit; not only from the beginning of Creation, but now. This was clearly demonstrated in the ministry of Jesus; and is demonstrated now
through Christ, to us from the Father, and in the working of the same Holy Spirit with and in both males and females. The Lord is no respecter of persons.
- Righteousness has been Gifted to all through the Completed Work of Christ Jesus.
It has been Gifted to all of us by God's Grace through the finished Faith of Christ Jesus; not by our works (self-righteous acts), nor through the Law (which has been fulfilled by Christ). It is unto
all, and upon all that believe.
- Salvation is the God-Gifted deliverance and preservation of a person out from
the ways of self, the world, and Satan; to live a Kingdom life now on earth. It exists for all, and becomes personal (manifests) upon believing in Jesus Christ as our Saviour. It is by God's Grace
through Christ’s Faith; which we in turn believe, and thus come into salvation. It begins upon believing, and is fulfilled when a believer dies; guaranteeing eternal existence with the Lord. There is
no other way to obtain salvation but by believing in Christ Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit has been gifted to every person on earth. He is with us all, and
in all who accept His infilling. And this infilling does not differ from person-to-person (regardless of gender, age, status, culture, or nationality)—for the Lord is no respecter of persons.
- The Holy Spirit does not condemn us of the sins of our flesh; He only brings to
light the sin of not believing in Jesus Christ as our Saviour. When we do not accept the testimony of Truth from the Holy Spirit to believe in Christ Jesus, it is that sin of not believing that is
not forgiven. However, when we are Born-Again through believing on Him, that sin is forgiven. All other sins (all the sins of the flesh) were forgiven once-and-for-all-time at the Cross, and we do
not need to ask forgiveness of them.
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit are for all who believe as part of His Kingdom in us
now. The Lord has blessed us with all Spiritual blessings and demonstrates Himself through signs and wonders; including miracles, healings, prophesy, words of knowledge, speaking in tongues, and
more. Each one of us as believers can operate in all of the Holy Spirit's Gifts, just as Jesus Christ Himself demonstrated and more. They are both a testimony of Christ's accomplishment, and the
Lord's Love to both believers and non-believers.
These become a testimony in our lives and relationship with Him. This experiencing of Him is what makes Him so personal—this is His Love
towards us and for us. He wants to demonstrate Himself to us, so we can fully understand His Love for everyone on this earth.
To experience this with us, Chris has put together a personal blog which shares that relationship with the
Additionally, we share on our Facebook site:
Chris & Kelly Badenhorst